Close More Sales and Grow Faster!
Rapid Success Selling
Your Roadmap to Confident, No Fear Sales!
1:1 Accountability & Partnership Coaching
Stop taking advice from family and friends about sales- learn one on one from someone who has a proven track record with small businesses! See results immediately and enjoy having best practices you can keep in place to drive sales for years to come.
A successful sales process leads to deeper customer connections and brand loyalty.
If your sales are dwindling, and you struggle to meet your targets, you need a business coach with a focus on sales
“Before starting my training with Ben, I had a BIG, UGLY misconception about sales, the sale process and all sales people are sleazy. He quickly changed my mind and to be honest, the direction of my life.
In three months of training, I went from sending out quotes, hoping they would close, to closing deals right over the phone. We added TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in revenue month over month because of his methods.
Best part is our clients are getting better service from us and we’re growing at a torrid pace.
Thank you, Ben Brown. Over and over, thank you for the training and helping me break down walls I thought would stand tall forever.”Matthew McConkey
Here is What You Get
INCLUDED IN YOUR PERSONAL COACHING PROGRAM
Rapid Success Selling Your Roadmap to Confident, No Fear Sales
This 10 Module Roadmap will teach you how to be confident when talking about your product and your price with no FEAR when you go to ask for the money you are 100% worth.
Each week you will have a new lesson to help you work on your skills one step at a time. Each step will help you become a better salesperson and it gets easier with every step.
The videos & resources will teach you the 10 step sales process you can integrate into your business, and will teach you how to address the challenges and fears that salespeople face every day.
- Overview of the 10 step roadmap to success.
Week 2: Upgrading Your Skills Pt 1: In the Know
- Getting prepared in mind and body for your day and the importance of knowing who your targets are and what moves them to buy.
Week 3: Identifying the “Real” Problem
- Learning to qualify and identify emotional triggers.
Week 4: Crafting & Presenting the Perfect Offer With Confidence
- A deep dive into your craft so that your offer jives with the triggers of each and every target.
Week 5: Delivering the Perfect Close Without Doubt
- No hesitation closes that guarantee a higher rate of YESES.
Week 6: Show Me the Money
- How to ask for the money without fear or prolonged incubation peorid.
- Increase your business by 20% or more with one simple question.
Week 8: Practice, Practice, Practice
- Never practice on a client… be ready for anything.
Week 9: Now That You’re Selling… Get Your Admin Act Together
- Do you have all the tools that can make life easier so nothing falls through the cracks.
Week 10: Double your Productivity, Double your Sales
- Be more productive with your day using tools, strategies and techniques to make the process more robust.
Week 11: Leads & Lead Generation Secrets
- Where do you get your leads and some sources you may not be using.
Week 12: Reflection and Improvement: Rinse and Repeat
- Measureable results and goals review and assessment. A steady upwards arrow on the chart is the goal.
I offer a 7-day money back guarantee.
I want to make this as easy as possible for you to say YES to boosting your Confident & Successful Selling
I am so confident that this course will empower you with the knowledge you need that I am going to offer you a 7-Day Money Back Guarantee. If after 7 days you feel that the course wasn’t helpful, we will refund your investment, no questions asked.
Benjamin BrownAuthor, Speaker, Coach
Benjamin Brown is CEO of 360 Sales Consulting, a company specializing helping businesses and entrepreneurs excel in sales and dramatically increase their bottom line. Their proprietary sales system has been come recognized as “game-changer” and is in demand by companies of all sizes throughout the United States. Ben’s sales career of more than twenty years began with selling health club memberships and quickly worked his way into sales manager and sales director positions. Having held both inside and outside sales positions his diverse experience includes selling autos, computer products and services, voice recognition software, staffing services, and transportation services. Ben is a former United States Marine with six years of service and a veteran of the Gulf War.